Introducing P360, AcademyOne's automated learning assessment workflow.
Learn what the University of Adelaide and Charles Sturt University have achieved serving international and domestic learners.
Establish a common process for assessing and crediting learning from traditional coursework, skills, knowledge, external experiences and other sources of learning. Don't be confined to course based methods to track requirements for credentials. Establish pathways proactively and empower prospects, applicants, and students to follow guided checklists. Increase your international and domestic recruiting targeting learners that have some college or experiences that could help them complete their pathway to a credential.
You’ll learn this and more:
- How learners can easily assemble a portfolio of claims and submit the petition for assessment by one or more programs of study.
- How an institution can establish the assessment, evaluation and transfer mapping quickly and accurately with faculty review.
- How learner claims are evaluated including credentials, learning unit sources, competencies, work/life experiences with conditions.
- How pathways can be established with requirements and conditions – then be followed by learners.
- How the full suite of API’s and interfaces enable your institution to customize the look, semantics and integration.